It's here, it's arrived! On Tuesday 14th November I attended the London Lifestyle Awards which has most definitely earned its right to be London's best night of the year. In attendance were London's best businesses, entrepreneur's and public figures. Their seventh year welcomed the awards on an even bigger and better scale hosted at London's multi award winning events venue The Brewery where guests arrived suited, booted and of course sassy. The dress code was so rightly stated as 'Dress for the Press' . The evening commenced with a drinks reception followed by fine dining which then lead on to the very much anticipated awards ceremony. We then celebrated and danced the night away with a special after party to conclude.
This year I opted for a sassy mermaid vibe in my gorgeous silk gown with lace detail and sassy slit. Party season is in full swing and this is the perfect statement number for those of you who are feeling extra sassy. Team with velvet heels and a matching red lip. To steal my look visit House of CB for the gown here, and the velvet heels from JustFab here. Happy shopping!
And the 2017 winners are...
1. Coffee Shop of The Year - My Place Soho
2. Cultural attraction of The Year - The British Museum
3. Best Live Entertainment of The Year - The London Cabaret Club
4. Late Night Venue of The Year - Tape London
5. Beauty Facility of The Year - EF Medispa
6. Bar of The Year - Radio Rooftop Bar
7. Restaurant of The Year - Coya
8. Fitness Facility of The Year - Barry's Bootcamp
9. Members Club of The Year - South Kensington Club
10. Fashion Retailer of The Year - Emma Willis
11. Hair Salon of The Year - Errol Douglas
12. Pub of The Year - The Lighterman
13. Hotel of The Year - The Mondrian
14. Theatre Show of The Year - Harry Potter and The Cursed Child
15. Busker of The Year - El'tee
16. Best New Lifestyle Business - Albert's Club
17. Outstanding contribution to London Lifestyle - Beaufort House Chelsea
18. Lifestyle Business of The Year - MNKY HSE
A huge congratulations to the well deserved winners! It must be celebrated that you are a significant contribution as to what makes our capital city London as fabulous (and sassy) as it is. Let's not forget to give a well done to our fantastic shortlisted nominees. If you're ever stuck for what to do around London and need some ideas, make sure to check out the winners and the fantastic experiences they have to offer. Unfortunately I hear far too often from people based in London that even though they have lived here for several years they still haven't bothered to experience many of the amazing places that make London so fabulous. Now if I have anything to do with it that definitely has to change... Click on the links above, you're spoilt for choice!.
I gave you several live sneak peaks of the awards on my Instagram stories so take a look at the official video below to get a further look into what the glamorous night held. Cheers to 2017!
Stay sassy, xoxo