It's that time, The London Lifestyle Awards are back for the 8th year running and I'm extremely excited to say the least!
I recently attended their shortlist announcement held at Mayfair's prestigious Tiki Bar & Nightclub Mahiki. The event conveniently happened to fall on national rum day and guests were treated to a selection of cocktails that were mixed together with the finest Caribbean and Polynesian rum.
In attendance were a mix of entrepreneurial individuals from a diverse mix of London based businesses to find out if they had been shortlisted to be nominated for this years awards. As a born and bred Londoner I absolutely love any opportunity to celebrate my city, and it's the amazing businesses based in London that are to thank for that. A city where you will never get bored, and hold endless opportunities.
The voting is now open to the public for the following 14 categories:
1. London Bar of the Year
2. London Beauty Facility of the Year
3. London Best Live Entertainment of the Year
4. London Coffee Shop of the Year
5. London Cultural Attraction of the Year
6. London Fashion Retailer of the Year
7. London Fitness Facility of the Year
8. London Hair Salon of the Year
9. London Hotel of the Year
10. London Late Night Venue of the Year
11. London Private Members Club of the Year
12. London Pub of the Year
13. London Restaurant of the Year
14. London Theatre Show of the Year
Public voting closes at midnight on the 14th October 2017. Good luck to the all of the nominees! The awards will take place on 14th November at The Brewery.
P.s. Keep an eye out for something exciting coming up!
Stay Sassy, xoxo